Membership of the Association is open to any person diagnosed with PNH, AA or MDS, their relatives and any other person committed to the objects of the Association. Patients are admitted as Patient Members and all others as Support Members. All members hold equal voting rights.
We currently have a small membership, with patients concentrated in and around Melbourne and Sydney, but hope to connect patients across Australia through this site.
A subscription costs $20 for the first year then $10 each following year.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to meet other patients and families and spend time with others who understand exactly what you’re going through;
- Communicate online through a private Google group with other Australians to share experiences, questions and tips about coping with your disease;
- Access to education sessions with specialists about specific topics or PNH generally. We welcome your input about topics that interest you;
- Assistance with travel costs to education sessions and patient meetings can sometimes be provided if required;
- Attendance and voting rights at AGMs and general meetings, plus the right to hold an office within the Committee.
To join, applicants must complete a request form and agree to be bound by the Rules of the Association. Please contact us for membership documents or further information or alternatively please download the attached form and mail back to the PNHSAA.
PNHSAA Members subscription notice